- The Ohio Medical Group Management Association is a leadership organization dedicated to the continuous personal development of professionals in medical practice management through education.
- To promote a program of mutual education in the field of medical group practice administration.
- To disseminate information of mutual interest.
- To improve administration in medical groups in order to serve the members of the Association, the medical groups they represent and medical group practice.
- To cooperate with other organizations having similar aims and objectives.
More than 250+ members from across the state rely on Ohio MGMA to serve as their resource for information, education, exchange of ideas and industry contacts so that they can provide quality management and leadership to their physicians and staff. Ohio MGMA's diverse membership is comprised of administrators, managers, supervisors, faculty, students and other healthcare professionals representing practices of all sizes and specialties. These practices can range from solo, group and rural practices to university-based practices and multi-specialty clinics.