EDUCATION WITHOUT LEAVING YOUR OFFICE
Ohio MGMA is dedicated to providing continuing education. In addition to our face-to-face annual state conferences, Ohio MGMA also offers educational webinars throughout the year - providing you and your staff education from the comfort of your office. Attending a webinar is a great way to learn from industry experts on today’s hottest topics in medical group practice. Ohio MGMA webinars are typically 60-90 minutes long, offered live, on demand and include a question and answer session with the speakers.
Live webinars and our on-demand webinar library are a FREE benefit of Ohio MGMA Membership
How to register:
- For more information and to register for our member webinars, SIGN IN to your Member Center using your Ohio MGMA username/password. The sign in button is located on the green toolbar above.
- After you sign in to your Member Center, select the "Online Education" button for registration and access to the on-demand webinar library.
This session will cover:
- CPT code update for 2019
- ICD-10-CM code update for 2019
- Fraud and Abuse Outlook for 2019
- CMS changes to evaluation and management coding and payment
Kim completed three years of premedical education at the University of Alabama before she decided that she preferred the business side of medicine. She completed a Bachelor’s degree in Health Care Management and went on to obtain certification through the American Academy of Professional Coders and the American Health Information Management Association. Recognizing the important position of compliance in today’s environment, she has also obtained certification as a Certified Professional Compliance Officer and has earned a Master of Jurisprudence in Health Law.
Kim is an independent coding and reimbursement consultant, providing audit, training and oversight of coding and reimbursement functions for physicians.
Kim Huey, MJ, CHC, CPC, CCS-P, PCS, CPCO, COC
Not a member of Ohio MGMA? Join today to participate in our free member webinars!
Check back to this page often. The Ohio MGMA Education Committee is hard at working organizing educational webinars for our members. Webinars and registration information will be posted here as soon as they are confirmed.