Continuing Education Credit
All Ohio MGMA state conferences and webinars meet the requirements for continuing education credit hours from the American College of Medical Practice Executives (ACMPE). These CE hours are good towards certification requirements.
Applying for CONTINUING EDUCATION CREDIT INSTRUCTIONS
To apply this Ohio MGMA program toward your ACMPE continuing education requirement, please calculate the total number of clock hours you spent in educational sessions and enter your hours online at www.mgma.com
Take a moment to review the instructions for steps on how to log in, view and enter your hours.
- Sign in to mgma.com.
- Select “My Dashboard” found on the top right corner.
- Select “ACCOUNT MANAGEMENT” found on the top right corner.
- Select “ACMPE TRACKING” found on the left side to enter the portal.
- Click “Full ACMPE Continuing Education Listing” to review your total claimed credit hours and to request altering existing credit hours.
- Click “Add ACMPE Continuing Education Hours” to claim all qualified hours for ACMPE.
- To add hours for MGMA and external sources, click “Claim My Additional Credit”.
If you have any questions or concerns, please email us:
Need a Certificate of Attendance for an Ohio MGMA program you attended?
A certificate of attendance will be provided to healthcare professionals requesting generic CEUs for professional development, certifications through other professional associations or specialty societies. One CEU credit is earned for every 60 minutes of educational contact, rounded down to the nearest 0.25.