Compensation Survey Now Open for Participation
Participation in the 2023 Ohio MGMA DataDive Compensation and Production Survey, is now open to all healthcare professionals, and submitting your data has never been easier with our new data automation platform that allows you to drag and drop or upload your raw data files.
The Compensation and Production Survey collects data on compensation for medical practice leadership, support staff, physicians, and advanced practice providers. It also captures productivity by specialty, including provider collections, encounters, RVUs and more. By participating in this survey, you’re contributing to gold-standard benchmark data and helping produce more and higher quality Ohio-specific benchmarking data.
How to get started:
- Make sure you have a National MGMA account, so your hard work can be tied to you. Don't have an account? No problem, create one for free at mgma.com. .
- Review new survey participation process located on mgma.com/participate under 1a:
- Access the survey by logging in here.
By participating and dedicating your valuable time, you will receive complimentary participant access* to the DataDive Compensation and Production data set for an in-depth look at the findings.
- Provider Compensation dataset: available mid-May
- Management and Staff Compensation dataset: available mid-June.
Save hours of time on DataDive Surveys by sending us exports of your system reports that house payroll, coding and more! Questions? Reach out to the MGMA data team at email@example.com, toll-free 877-275-6462, ext. 1895, to get started.